Thursday, February 16, 2017

More Welsh students


Hello my name is Abbe Wilson. I am 17 years old and I am currently a student studying A Levels, which are Psychology, Law and Business. I am hoping to go and study further at John Moore's university in Liverpool to become a Psychologist. I live with my mum and dad and I have an older sister called Georgia. I enjoy school and learning about new things, I love spending time with my family. I am currently working part time in Gerrards bakery and working as a dance teacher for the Xisdanz street Dance school. I also am competing in dance competitions it is a passionate hobby of mine. I love spending time with friends and love travelling to go and see new places. I am thoroughly looking forward to come and see Poland and come to learn all about your culture and I hope to take as much away from this trip as I can.


I look forward to meeting you all.


Hello, my name is Nia Williams and I am 18 years old. I am currently studying A levels in Design Technology, Health and Social Care and Welsh Baccularte. I am hoping to go to university in September to study an Early Childhood Studies degree. I live in a small town called Llangollen in North Wales where I live with my Mum (Bethan), Dad (Brian) and one of my brothers Greg. I also have another brother called Tom.
I enjoy listening to music and going to concerts. Two of my favourite artists are James Bay and Bastille. One of my main hobbies is spending time with my friends. I also enjoy being creative through sewing.




My name is Jamie Turner and I am 18 years old. I live on the hillside above a small village in NorthEast Wales, called Glyn Ceiriog. I live with my mum, dad, younger sister and one older brother. I also have a second older brother who is at University in Scotland. My school is in Llangollen, over the other side of the hills where I live. In school I am currently studying for my A levels. The subjects that I am taking for my A levels are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I have a part time job in a local village shop, which I fit into my studies. In my spare time I love going to the gym and play various sports such as rugby and badminton.  The gym is located at my School which is really convenient and means that I can go 5 times a week. The village where I live is very quiet and not very lively. There is a village community centre which hosts lots of activities for younger children and adults, however Teenagers and youth like to go out of the village to meet up with their friends.


Hi my name is Tali I am 18 years old and live in a small village in North Wales called Glyn Ceiriog. I live with my mum and dad and younger sister Gwen. I also have an older sister called Millie and an older brother called Josh. I go to school in Llangollen called Ysgol Dinas Bran. At the moment I am studying History, English Literature and Maths. I am hoping to go to university in September to study History at either Cardiff or Bristol. I really like sport, I play tennis for North Wales and work as a tennis coach. In my spare time I like going to the gym and going out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment